Belt size is missing.
A handcrafted genuine full grain leather brown strap is paired with a Certified Nickel Free™ buckle. This versatile belt is perfect for year-round fun, just like its namesake! In Avery County (NC), seasonal fun includes gorgeous fall hikes and walks through the lush wildflowers. This belt is up to the job of making you look good while you're having fun, but the most important job of the Avery is to prevent nickel allergy rashes.
Do you need this belt in black? Check out the Ashe - Women's Black Belt by Nickel Smart. Would one of each solve your accessorizing problems?
The following trademarks belonging to Athena Allergy, Inc. are registered with the USPTO: Nickel Smart®, Nickel Zero®, Nickel Solution®, Nickel Alert®, and NoNickel®. Athena Allergy, Inc. will vigorously enforce our rights to these protected marks, trademarks, copyrighted images and text.
- Hypoallergenic and Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 mm x 38 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed
- Buckle materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Buckle style: Women's Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color: Deep rich brown with black edging
- Strap width: 1 inch (25mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e., if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time, and we can help you.