"Bond, James Bond"
You might slip and introduce yourself as the famous 007 wearing this high tech buckle made from titanium and carbon fiber.
The belt is good looking to get the girl, indestructible for saving the world from bad guys, and of course it is nickel free. Q is so jealous!
So, sit back, order this belt, then sip your vodka martini - shaken not stirred - and be good to yourself.
Remember, you only live twice!
Made in USA!
This belt is guaranteed for three years of normal wear, with a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2½ inches long x 1½ inches wide (64 mm x 38 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin with carbon fiber look accents
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium-Carbon Fiber Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1¼" (32 mm)
- Strap material: Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
- We guarantee this belt will last as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, and no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.