Black Mountain - an eclectic little town that boasts a large population of creative artisans- is now the inspiration for the name of this black on black nickel free bottle opener* belt!
The sleek black handcrafted top grain leather is the perfect complement for the matte black buckle giving it a dramatic edge. Certified Nickel Free™ means it will never test positive for nickel, so no more abdominal rash from nickel allergy!
We are proud that the great majority of our belts are now USA-made and want to say a word of thanks for the Black Mountain leather crafter who got us started on this journey.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅞ inches (73 mm) long x 2⅜ inches 60 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Black matte (This buckle is a functional bottle opener but the finish may chip or scratch with use)
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Bottle Opener Buckle in Black by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1½ inch (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.