Can we let you in on a secret? The buckle on our Stealth belts is made of metal free carbon fiber.
Do you know what that means? Think...no more nickel allergy rash first and foremost, but how about those security checkpoints you have to clear on a regular basis? No metal in the belt could be a big advantage when traveling or just going to work!
This carbon fiber belt is matched with a full grain rippled leather strap which adds to the comfort and versatile styling of the belt! Perfect for any dress casual situation.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1.75 inches in width x 2.25 inches in length (44 mm x 57 mm)
- Buckle finish: Carbon
- Materials: 100% carbon fiber, metal free, Certified Nickel Free
- Carbon Fiber Pin Buckle 4.0 by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown, with rippled texture
- Strap width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.