Metal free belt set has been handcrafted in the USA with care to assure these belts will never set off a metal detector OR your metal allergy!
The difference in our belts? First they are one of the few traditional pin buckle metal free belts, the buckle is made of 100% carbon fiber (meaning no metal!) and then that buckle is hand stitched to the belt to avoid any type of metal adhesion. The best difference is how great these belts look and feel!
Be metal free, stylish, and comfortable with The Specialist Belt Set.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2 inches (51 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle materials: 100% Carbon Fiber, Metal Free & Certified Nickel Free
- Carbon Fiber Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s):One black strap, one brown strap
- Strap width:1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
These belts are guaranteed for two years of normal wear
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.