Roan Mountain Leather Belt (Blemished) by Nickel Smart™
Only available in size 40".
Big savings! These full grain leather belt straps have imperfections in the leather, so they have been fitted with a zinc roller buckle and are now being offered at a discount price! These blemishes will not impact the structural integrity of the belt. See secondary image for an example of how this imperfect leather will appear. Same comfort, same nickel free promise - lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel.
- Zinc Roller Buckle
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed antique silver-tone
- Material: Zinc
- Color(s): Brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4782X
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.