Women's Fun Favorites Brown Leather Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
Isn't it time you had nickel free belts that are fun to wear and that really say something about your sense of style?
These casual brown belts will soon be your go-to favorites, with everyone asking where you're shopping!
Wear these belts time and again with no worries about an itchy tummy rash from nickel allergy!
- Material: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free™
The oil tanned leather gives this strap an already broken in feel.
- Color(s): Brown/accented with black
- Please note that leather is a natural product and accepts color differently, so there may be a variation in the shades of brown. See images as examples.
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather-Oil Tanned
Product ID: GRST
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.