Whitewater Belt by Nickel Smart™
Skillful Amish workmanship is evident in this durable work belt. The top grain leather has white stitching for a striking contrast. Made from firm leather that has been oiled and waxed for an attractive water-resistant finish, this belt strap is built to last.
The titanium buckle takes center stage with its dramatic looks, but even better this superstar buckle is safe for anyone who suffers from nickel- or other metal-allergy.
These components integrate for a belt that meets our highest standards, the Signature Series Collection. Buy the best and buy it once!
Note: This belt strap is waxed which increases its water resistance. The wax finish remains and may be wiped down by the owner. An added benefit to the waxed finish is that it will retard dirt and grime, and can be more easily cleaned. This belt is heavy duty and will be rigid until after repeated wear.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear.
- Style: Titanium Work Belt Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Material: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Dimensions: 2¾ inches (70 mm) long x 2⅛ inches (54 mm) wide
- Finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Material: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Color: Black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 8261-Ti
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.