Skillful Amish workmanship is evident in this durable work belt. The top grain leather has white stitching for a striking contrast. Made from firm leather that has been oiled and waxed for an attractive water-resistant finish, this belt strap is built to last.
The titanium buckle takes center stage with its dramatic looks, but even better this superstar buckle is safe for anyone who suffers from nickel- or other metal-allergy.
These components integrate for a belt that meets our highest standards, the Signature Series Collection. Buy the best and buy it once!
Note: This belt strap is waxed which increases its water resistance. The wax finish remains and may be wiped down by the owner. An added benefit to the waxed finish is that it will retard dirt and grime, and can be more easily cleaned. This belt is heavy duty and will be rigid until after repeated wear.
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2¾ inches (70 mm) long x 2⅛ inches (54 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium Work Belt Buckle™ by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black with white figure eight stitching
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine top grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.