White Oak Belt by Nickel Smart™
Are you looking for a belt that is made to last? How about one that comes with a lifetime guarantee to never break or fail in any manner, and will definitely not cause a nickel allergy rash - ever!
Maybe you're already sold on this belt, so go ahead and click the buy button. But if you need a little more encouragement, here you go: this belt is handmade in the USA by Amish leather craftsmen, the durable top grain leather is a USA product, and the rugged buckle is made of titanium. Titanium is highly recommended by dermatologists for anyone who suffers from a nickel allergy rash.
The oak-y color of this belt is the perfect complement for the white figure eight stitching, which adds interest to the handmade strap. The edges are beveled, burnished, and dyed for a perfectly finished look.
We think you're sold by now, but if you need just a tad more information, click on the guarantee button below. This may be the last belt you'll ever need to buy.
Note: This belt strap is waxed which increases its water resistance. The wax finish remains and may be wiped down by the owner. An added benefit to the waxed finish is that it will retard dirt plus it can be easily cleaned. This is a heavy duty belt that will remain rigid until it is broken in; the leather will distress naturally with wear.
- Style: Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Material: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Color: Brown
- Width:1½ inches (38 mm)
- Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 8282-Ti
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.