Thunderhead Mountain Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
Feeling a power surge? Maybe your need for a uniquely individual look is asserting itself!
Thunderhead Mountain Belt is made from unaltered full grain leather in an intriguing chocolate crackle color; each belt strap will have some differences in markings, color, and texture.
Paired with one of our best-selling buckles, this belt will be comfortable, truly one-of-a-kind, and nickel free!
Getting its name from a mountain where storms are rumored to be daily occurrences, this belt has us feeling charged up!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Gray
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Color(s): Chocolate Crackle with dyed black edges - each piece of leather is unique, see all images for examples of how this belt may look
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4245
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.