Belt size is missing.
Confident, driven, determined...adjectives that describe those with the passion to succeed on their own terms.
The Entrepreneur Titanium Belt, named by our own business start-up duo, provides the look to go with the skills!
While attention focuses on the gleaming, nickel free, pure titanium buckle, the belt strap offers lasting comfort.
You may have to take risks with your business, but not with your skin! Titanium is allergist-recommended for anyone with an allergy to nickel or other metals.
This belt is available in other colors. See The Entrepreneur Titanium Belt (Black)and The Entrepreneur Titanium Belt (Brown).
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle outer dimensions: 2 ⅜ inches (51 mm) long x 1¾ inches (44 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium Center Bar Dress Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s):Gray with gray stitching
- Strap width:1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This belt is guaranteed for three years of normal wear, with a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.