Destined to be a best-seller and for good reason! Customers love the handcrafted leather which makes this belt so flexible, soft, and comfortable. The titanium buckle is doctor-recommended for nickel allergy, as well as other metal allergies.
This belt has a lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects; of course, it will never cause a nickel allergy rash!
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear!
Love the style and buckle, but prefer a brown belt? See our Roan Mountain Titanium Belt. If you're thinking one of each would complete your wardrobe needs, these belts are sold together as the Appalachian Mountains Titanium Belt Set. Now available in distressed gray leather as well, see our Smoky Mountain Titanium Distressed Gray Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s):Black with dyed edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.