Smoky Mountain Black Belt + Carolinian Black Wallet by Nickel Smart™
Smoky Mountain Black Belt, a long time customer favorite, is now offered in a belt/wallet gift set.
The black full grain leather of the Smoky belt is the same as is used for the bi-fold wallet. Both are handcrafted in the USA by the same very talented leather workers.
With the Smoky Mountain Black Belt, you get comfortable, casual style. The black wallet is equally created for comfort with its minimalist design.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
Black Bifold Wallet:
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Measurements: Length is 8¾ inches when open and 4¼" when closed; Width is 3½"(22.2 cm x 8.9 cm open; length is approximately 11 cm when closed)
- Pockets: Six credit card slots and one cash pocket
- Made in USA
Product ID: BW4781*
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.