Belt size is missing.
We are hearing more and more about the benefits associated with titanium.
Titanium is recommended by allergists for most metal allergies, it is extremely durable, non-corrosive, lightweight and looks fabulous!
Adding titanium buckles to our beloved Silver Square series of belts seemed a natural progression.
Enjoy rich-looking black and brown handcrafted full grain leather straps with the Silver Square Titanium buckles and put an end to itchy belly rashes!
These Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear!
Looking to purchase only one belt? These belts are sold separately- Silver Square Titanium Black and Silver Square Titanium Brown
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Silver Square Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s):One black strap, one brown strap
- Strap width:1¼ inches (32 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
These Signature Series belts are guaranteed to last for as long as you own them. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.