Silver Square Russet Belt by Nickel Smart™
Great deal on this belt for those who act now! We're closing out this belt to make room for new inventory! Save big!
Because this belt is handcrafted from unaltered full grain leather with natural texture and color, no two belts will ever be exactly the same!
Our popular silver square zinc buckle completes this casually stylish look!
All our belts come with the guarantee to never cause a nickel allergy reaction. Be unique and nickel rash free!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin silver-tone
- Material: Zinc
- Silver Square Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Each belt is unique; handcrafted from unaltered full grain leather with natural texture and coloring.
- Color: Russet with some darker brown natural coloring and texture
- Width: 1¼" (32 mm)
- Materials: Full grain leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4144
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.