Silver Square Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
This handcrafted belt strap is made of full grain leather for a rich, polished look and a comfortable, pliable fit!
Our customer-favored Silver Square Buckle is made of Certified Nickel Free™ zinc.
Put them together for an attractive belt that is guaranteed to NEVER cause a nickel allergy rash!
Love the belt, but want it in brown? See our Silver Square Brown Belt
This belt is also available in a set of black and brown belts: Silver Square Belt Set.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin silver-tone
- Material: Zinc
- Silver Square Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted belt strap is made with top grain leather for strength, comfort, and great looks!
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1¼ inches (32 mm)
- Material: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4131
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.