Silver Square Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
You will love the look and feel of these handcrafted, genuine top grain leather belts!
Soon to be your wardrobe staples, you will rely upon these belts time and again.
Guaranteed to never cause a nickel allergy rash, this belt set delivers good looks and durability!
Only in the market for a black belt? See the Silver Square Black Belt.
Love the look, but only need a brown belt? See our Silver Square Brown Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin silver-tone
- Material: Zinc
- Silver Square Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted genuine top grain leather belt straps with luxurious look and feel.
- Color(s): One black strap and one brown strap
- Width: Both are 1¼ inches wide (32 mm)
- Material: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4131-2
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.