Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
If allergy to nickel or other metals has you thinking titanium - you are definitely on the right path!
Dermatologists and allergists recommend titanium for most metal allergies.
We recommend the Mt. Pisgah belt set because with one brown and one black belt, you may not need any other belts to complete your wardrobe.
The style and durability of this set is soon to be legend - just as its namesake is renowned for defeating the mightiest of mountain bikers, let titanium defeat those itchy belly rashes.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Looking for only one belt with the casual titanium buckle? They are sold separately as our Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Brown and Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Black belts or try the uniquely colored Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Russet Belt
Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
Finish: Brushed satin
Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
These comfortable straps are made from genuine top grain leather and sport a slight sheen.
- Color: One Black and One Brown
- Width: Each belt strap is 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Material: Both belts are made of Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4281-2
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.