Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt (brown) by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted casual brown belt with a titanium buckle is versatile, durable, and Certified Nickel Free™!
Our Mt. Pisgah belts get their monikers from a beautiful mountainous recreational area known for its formidable mountain biking trails.
A perfect reference for our great-looking, ruggedly casual belts soon to be renowned for trouncing nickel allergy rash!
No more itchy belly to interfere with your carefree and relaxing times.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry--free wear!
Looking for this belt with a black strap? See our Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt (black)
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This comfortable deep brown strap is made from genuine top grain leather and sports a slight sheen.
- Color(s): Deep Chocolate Brown
- Width: 1½ inches
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4282
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.