Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt (black) by Nickel Smart™
Function, style, and durability all in one great-looking belt featuring a supple top grain leather strap paired with a durable titanium buckle.
This belt's name comes from a beautiful yet rugged recreational area renowned for its daunting mountain bike race.
Overcome your nickel allergy symptoms with this belt - handcrafted in that very region! If you're looking for a brown belt similar to this one take a look at the Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Brown Belt and the Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Russet Belt. This belt is also sold in a set - the Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt Set.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This comfortable black strap is made from genuine top grain leather and sports a slight sheen.
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1½ inches
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4281
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.