Junior Black Leather Belt with Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This is a great belt for teens with nickel allergy who seem to go through buckles!
This black dress belt comes with an aerospace grade titanium buckle that is not only durable, it is lightweight and non-corrosive.
Classically styled buckle and belt are perfect for dress or school uniform wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 1⅝ wide (54 mm x 41 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Satin
- Square Pin
- Materials: Titanium
- Men's Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This comfortable strap has classic single edge stitching:
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1⅜ inches
- Materials: Top Grain Leather upper with Split Grain Leather back
Product ID: 4101-Ti
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.