Dress Knob Belt Combo by Nickel Smart™
This belt set is defined by details. The finished edging and single stitching on the top grain leather straps provide a polished appearance that is perfect for a professional setting.
The "Knob Combo" is made up of two popular belts - the Elk Knob and the Black Balsam Knob which are named for scenic hiking trails in the North Carolina mountains.
If you're ready to tell your nickel allergy symptoms to take a hike - trust these Certified Nickel Free™ belts from Athena Allergy!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle Fits: 1¼ inch (32 mm) to 1⅜ inch (35 mm) straps (inside dimension is 1⅜ inches or 35 mm)
- Dimensions: 3 inches long x 1¾ inches wide x ⅝" height (with keeper) or 72 mm x 44 mm x 16 mm
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Zinc
- Clamp Pin Buckle
Beautifully handcrafted top grain leather belts have incredible stitch detail on the strap edges.
- Color(s): 1 Brown and 1 Black
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4181BE
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.