Dress Black and Brown Combo by Nickel Smart™
This combo includes our popular Dress Black and Dress Brown belts.
Identical except for color, these trim-to-fit 44" belt straps offer classic styling with quality workmanship.
The nickel free clamp pin buckles allow for perfect sizing (up to size 44") with no nickel allergy rash!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle Fits: 1¼ (32 mm) to 1⅜ inch (35 mm) straps (inside dimension is 1⅜ inches - 35 mm)
- Dimensions: 3 inches long x 1¾ inches wide x ⅝" height (with keeper) or 72 mm x 44 mm x 16 mm
- Clamp Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Zinc
- Color(s): One Black Strap, One Brown Strap
- Width: 1⅜ inches or 35 mm wide
- Trim-to-fit belt strap has a maximum size of 44 inches (112 cm)
- Material: Top Grain Leather upper/Split Grain Leather back
Product ID: 4101-2
<b>Trim to Fit<b>
How to trim your Nickel Free Nickel Smart™ Dress Belt
To size your trim-to-fit belt, simply unclamp the buckle by lifting the tab (or lever) on the back side of the buckle. This will release the belt strap, allowing you to remove it from the clamp pin buckle. See illustration below:
To determine the perfect size, we recommend watching our educational video on belt sizing. If you are in a hurry and need to size the belt now, then measure your waist through your belt loops using a tape measure. The resulting number of inches or centimeters* is your belt size. From the middle hole of your new belt, measure out the number of inches or centimeters of your belt size. This is the point where you will cut the belt. If your belt size is 34 inches, there should be this length between the middle hole and the end of the belt where you will make your cut. Mark the strap and double check your measurements before proceeding.
Use sharp scissors and cut through the belt strap at the marked spot.
Slide the clamp pin buckle onto the cut strap and press the tab firmly into the strap. Once the buckle is clamped into place, your belt is ready to wear!
We are here to help! Please let us know if you need additional assistance: Info@NoNickel.com or 704-947-1917.