Cold Mountain Black Belt + Carolinian Black Wallet by Nickel Smart™
A great gift idea! Cold Mountain Nickel Free bottle opener* belt now comes with a matching full grain leather wallet.
The belt is comfortable and guaranteed nickel free for life, the wallet has been handcrafted to assure a lightweight feel along with maximum functionality.
The perfect gift for someone with an active lifestyle - is that person YOU?
*The Bottle Opener Buckle is a working bottle opener but the finish may scratch or chip with use.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅞ inches long x 2⅜ inches wide or 73 mm x 60 mm
- Material: Zinc
- Bottle Opener Buckle in Gunmetal Gray
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
Black Bifold Wallet:
Measurements: Length is 8¾ inches when open and 4¼ when closed; Width is 3½
Pockets: Six credit card slots and one cash pocket
Made in USA
Product ID: BW8251*
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.