Cold Mountain Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
A well-known landmark in western North Carolina is the namesake for this men's casual belt. The top grain leather strap is paired with a nickel free bottle opener buckle. Use that buckle* to open an ice cold Cheerwine soda and you'll become an honorary Tar Heel!
With a "down-home" look and feel, this belt is flexible, soft, supple, and just plain comfortable! The buckle has rounded corners and will never cause an itchy nickel rash, so the laidback vibe continues. Bring on the Carolina Blue Skies!
*The Bottle Opener Buckle is a functional opener but the finish may scratch or chip with use.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅞ inches long x 2⅜ inches wide or 73 mm x 60 mm
- Finish: Matte black
- Material: Zinc
- Bottle Opener Buckle in Black
- Color(s): Graduated shades of brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Product ID: 4252*
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.