Child's Appalachian Mountains Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
A handcrafted, genuine full grain leather belt set for kids! Comfortable, durable, and Certified Nickel Free!
The black leather belt has a slight sheen kicking it up a notch to a slightly dressier look. The brown casual belt has the imperfections to be expected in unfinished leather. This belt is soft, comfortable, and guaranteed nickel free but has a more rugged appearance.
An example of how the brown full grain leather may appear is included as a secondary image. No two straps are exactly the same, if you prefer a less rustic appearance please note this request in the order notes; we will do our best to accommodate!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Material: Zinc
- Color(s): One black and one brown
- Width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Edge: Black belt has beveled edges, brown belt has unfinished edges
- Materials: Both belts are handcrafted of Full Grain Leather
Product ID: CHAP*
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.