Catawba River Belt by Nickel Smart™
A nickel free dress belt designed to be the last one you'll ever need to buy! The classic style, the durable handcrafted leather, and the indestructible titanium buckle combine to make an incredible belt.
The English bridle leather is made into an attractive, sturdy and comfortable strap by skilled Amish leather crafters.
Titanium is recommended by dermatologists and allergists worldwide for anyone with nickel allergy or other metal allergy. Titanium is also the perfect choice for anyone wanting a strong, dependable, and handsome buckle, so it was the obvious choice for this belt!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear.
- Certified Nickel Free, guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2 inches (51 mm) tall x 1⅝ inches (41 mm) wide
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free™
- Silver Square Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Material: Genuine Bridle Leather
- Color: Black
- Width: 1¼" (32 mm)
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 8131-Ti
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.