Casual Croc Belt by Nickel Smart™
Tired of those itchy, scaly abdominal rashes from nickel?
Our Casual Croc belt is guaranteed nickel free, so no more itchy belly rash from nickel!
Belt strap features a crocodile print on charcoal gray manmade leather; buckle is Certified Nickel Free™ zinc.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Gray
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Belt strap features a crocodile print on charcoal gray manmade leather.
- Color: Charcoal black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Man made Leather
Product ID: 4241
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.