Burnt Mountain Belt by Nickel Smart™
Embossed flames appear to flicker around this handcrafted top grain leather black strap.
The stainless steel roller buckle guarantees no more nickel allergy burn!
Our Burnt Mountain belt is named for a striking summit in North Carolina's DuPont State Forest.
This hot look is designed to snuff out your nickel allergy problems!
- Certified Nickel Safe™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1½ inches long x 2 inches wide (38 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: High polish silver-tone
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This belt is hot-- embossed flames appear to flicker around this handcrafted top grain leather black strap.
- Color: Black with finished edge
- Width: 1½" wide (38 mm)
- Material: Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4711
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.