Black Balsam Knob Belt by Nickel Smart™
Great-looking top grain leather belt has been handcrafted with incredible detail and paired with a buckle that is guaranteed to be nickel rash free!
Named for a popular NC mountain trail with challenging climbs and magnificent views, our Black Balsam Knob belt will overcome your nickel allergy challenges with good looks and style.
It's time for your nickel allergy rashes to take a hike!
Need a versatile black and brown dress belt set? Check out the Dress Knob Combo!
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 3 inches long x 1¾ inches wide x ⅝" height (with keeper) or 72 mm x 44 mm x 16 mm
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Zinc
- Clamp Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Beautifully handcrafted black top grain leather belt has incredible stitch detail on the strap edge.
- Color: Black
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4181B
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.