Beech Mountain Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
Do you feel like fighting your nickel allergy rash is an uphill battle? Reach the pinnacle of nickel freedom with comfortable, handcrafted, genuine leather belts.
Just like a refreshing mountain breeze, the Beech Mountain Brown Belt offers a versatile new look, a comfortable feel, and no nickel allergy worries!
Eastern America's Highest Town - Beech Mountain, North Carolina - is the namesake for this attractive, USA-made belt!
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Materials: Zinc
- Color(s): Brown with black dyed edges
- Width: 1¼ inch (32 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4222B
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.