Beech Mountain Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
The circular buckle takes center stage for its attractive style, but the best part is the edge-free and nickel-free comfort! The handcrafted genuine leather strap has a subtle sheen allowing it to transition from casual to work wear.
Named for a mile-high town with incredible panoramic views and extreme outdoor activities, the Beech Mountain Belt is durable enough for your active lifestyle while offering amazing comfort for those kicked back days just enjoying the view.
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Materials: Zinc
- Color(s): Black with dyed edges
- Width: 1¼ inch (32 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4221B
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.