Beech Mountain Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
Our Beech Mountain Belt Set is so perfect for travel! The comfort of the nickel free circular buckle, the soft handcrafted leather, the versatility of the colors and style make it the go-to set for your next getaway!
Maybe that next trip will be to Eastern America's Highest Town. The town of Beech Mountain sits atop a mile-high mountain and offers many outdoor activities, or simply the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the view.
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Materials: Zinc
- Color(s): One black belt and one brown belt, both with dyed black edges
- Width: 1¼ inch (32 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4221B-2
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.