A belt set designed to get you noticed!
If you love belts with grommets, studs, and hefty buckles but were afraid to wear them because of nickel allergy, we have the belts for you!
Great-looking popular styles are guaranteed to never cause a nickel allergy rash. All the hardware has been tested and is Certified Nickel Free™!
Just looking for one belt with a little attitude? They are sold separately: Double Pin Square Belt and Black Studded Belt II.
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear; while manmade leather has desirable characteristics, it is not as durable as our handcrafted leather products.
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Buckle Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: Black Studded Belt strap is 1¼ inches or 3.3 cm; Double Pin Square strap is 1½ inches or 3.9 cm
- Strap materials: Manmade leather for both; the Black Studded Belt has a leather upper for more durability
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear. While manmade leather has desireable characteristics, it is not as durable as our handcrafted leather products.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.