Mt. Pisgah Casual Titanium Belt (Russet) by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted from unaltered full grain leather, this attractive belt strap is truly one-of-a-kind, as each strap will vary slightly with natural markings and texture.
The good-looking, lightweight, and extremely durable casual titanium buckle has been added to make a sturdy and long-lasting belt!
Titanium is the perfect choice for those with nickel allergy, or most other metal allergies. No more itchy belly rash!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This comfortable uniquely colored strap is made from full grain leather and sports a slight sheen.
- Color(s): Russet
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4284
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.