This belt is ready to go to work! Top grain harness leather plus a stainless steel buckle equals super durability.
The mocha brown strap features hand sewn double stitching which adds rigidity; the oblong pin holes are designed specifically to allow the belt to lay flat when buckled. The Certified Nickel Safe™ buckle has a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel, and the roller feature provides easy cinching and works to protect the belt leather from undue scratching and creasing.
- Certified Nickel Safe - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2 inches (51 mm) x 2 inches (51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Certified Nickel Safe
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Top grain leather with double stitching
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for five years of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.