Heavy Duty Work Belt (Brown) by Nickel Smart™
This belt is ready to go to work! Top grain harness leather plus a stainless steel buckle equals super durability.
The mocha brown strap features hand sewn double stitching which adds rigidity; the oblong pin holes are designed specifically to allow the belt to lay flat when buckled. The Certified Nickel Safe™ buckle has a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel, and the roller feature provides easy cinching and works to protect the belt leather from undue scratching and creasing.
Put this belt to the test! We are so certain it's up to your most difficult jobs, that we are guaranteeing it for five years against breakage.
- Style: Stainless Steel Work Buckle
- Certified Nickel Safe - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Outside Dimensions: 2 inches x 2 inches (51 mm)
- Finish: Polished
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Color: Mocha Brown
- Width:1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine top grain leather with double stitching
Product ID: 8262SS
Made in USA
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.