Nickel Free Ring Sizing - how to measure for the perfect fit
Not sure what size nickel free ring you need? No problem, just follow the simple steps below to determine your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper - about the width of a ring
- Wrap the paper around the finger you need sized. Make sure it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and then measure the distance with a ruler.
- Size 5= 1 15/16 inches
- Size 6= 2 1/16 inches
- Size 7= 2 1/8 inches
- Size 8= 2 1/4 inches
- Size 9= 2 5/16 inches
- Size 10= 2 7/16 inches
- Size 11= 2 9/16 inches
- Size 12= 2 5/8 inches
- Measure your finger later in the day since your fingers may swell
- There is no difference in men's and women's sizes
- If you are still unsure of your ring size, go to the jewelry counter at your local discount retailers to size your finger.
Copyright © 2003-2019 Athena Allergy Inc. All rights reserved