Belt size is missing.
Surmounting your nickel allergy symptoms is so much easier than the challenging climb to the top of rugged Mt. Pisgah!
The unique look of distressed leather is combined with a non-allergenic titanium buckle to craft a belt that is the answer for most metal allergy problems!
Doctors recommend titanium for anyone who suffers from nickel allergy or other allergy to metals. Doctors also recommend de-stressing which comes naturally with the relaxed comfort of a rash-free belt!
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetime of worry--free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown distressed or pull-up leather has unique color variation
- Strap width: 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.