Belt size is missing.
Our new Black Wide Pin II Belt offers the same attractive buckle now paired with a solid full grain leather strap.
This durable leather strap will provide comfortable wear while the Certified Nickel Free™ Buckle will resolve your nickel allergy problems!
Looks great in casual to dress-casual settings! The perfect match for almost any casual attire, including jeans!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Satin silver
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1½ inches or 3.8 cm
- Strap materials: Solid full grain leather
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.
The following trademarks belonging to Athena Allergy, Inc. are registered with the USPTO: Nickel Smart®, Nickel Zero®, Nickel Solution®, Nickel Alert®, and NoNickel®. Athena Allergy, Inc. will vigorously enforce our rights to these protected marks, trademarks, copyrighted images and text.