Belt size is missing.
If you've been waiting for our belt makers to deliver a gray distressed leather belt, your wait is finally over! Taking the prototype of an old favorite, the Smoky Mountain Belt, the leather crafters fitted the same popular nickel free buckle with full grain distressed charcoal-gray leather.
The Casual Gunmetal Gray buckle enhances the retro-appeal of this belt as the perfect complement to the gray hues of the distressed strap.
This belt is also available with a titanium buckle, making it perfect for those who suffer from metal allergies and those who want a lifetime guarantee in a belt! See our Smoky Mountain Titanium Distressed Leather Belt.
If you are looking for our black belt in this style, just click here: Smoky Mountain Black Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Brushed gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Distressed gray leather
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather with beveled edges
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.