Belt size is missing.
We are closing out this product with a bit of a grab-bag sale! We have limited stock and sizes. Every belt strap is brown, but the shades vary somewhat from belt to belt. Some of these belt straps have painted edges, some edges are natural.
What stays the same is the handcrafted design, good looks, and amazing lifetime guarantee. Get this super durable belt today for a big savings!
But if we don't have your size, don't be sad, just take a look at this new belt: Titanium Work Belt II (Brown).
Having a tough, physically active job is hard enough without having to deal with nickel allergy symptoms.
This professional looking belt is both incredibly strong and durable plus it is guaranteed to not cause itchy rashes from nickel.
A handsome, lightweight titanium buckle is paired with a genuine leather brown strap that has been handcrafted in the USA.
Titanium is recommended by dermatologists and allergists for anyone with nickel allergy or most other allergies to metal.
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2¾ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (70 mm x 54 mm)
- Buckle finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium Work Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.