Belt size is missing.
Like it's name implies, The Smoky Mountain Heavy Duty Work Belt is was made for those with demanding physical jobs.
A high-tech blend of thermoplastic polyurethane and webbing make this belt strap our toughest yet. It’s truly built for heavy-duty jobs, and no matter how dirty or sweaty you get it, you can just wash it off when the day is done with no worries about stretching, staining, or order absorption.
The rubber-like strap will flex with whatever rough jobs you’ve got to get done without slipping and it’s so comfortable you’ll forget it’s there.
Now you’ve got a work belt that can keep up with you without causing a nickel-allergy rash, because we guarantee it’s nickel-free for life.
This belt is perfect for:
- Farmers and Ranchers
- Construction Workers
- Demanding Physical Work
- If you sweat a lot or get wet during work
Unlike all our other belts, this strap is NOT made from leather. Prefer a leather strap? Try
Love the leather, but need a brown belt? Take a look at the Roan Mountain Belt (brown)! How about distressed gray - Smoky Mountain Distressed Gray Belt.Maybe you need a titanium belt buckle, recommended for multiple metal allergies - our Smoky Mountain Titanium Beltis guaranteed for life!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Brushed gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black matte
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Webbing core encapsulated with thermoplastic polyurethane - 100% Vegan
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.