Belt size is missing.
Nickel is a sneaky metal, seemingly showing up in all kinds of unexpected places. But, have no fear, the carbon fiber Stealth Belt is here!
Carbon fiber is a metal free material that is increasingly being used in sporting equipment, automotive and aerospace applications. It's so lightweight and durable, that it also makes a great belt buckle, especially for those with metal and nickel sensitivity.
Pairing this attractive buckle with a handcrafted top grain leather strap, makes it super-comfortable and also will get you through security clearance without having to remove your belt! Metal free means no beeps as well as no nickel rash!
Ideal for dress- to dress-casual settings, this belt is available in brown - The Stealth Brown Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1.75 inches in width x 2.25 inches in length (44 mm x 57 mm)
- Buckle finish: Carbon
- Materials: 100% carbon fiber, metal free, Certified Nickel Free
- Carbon Fiber Pin Buckle 4.0 by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Strap materials: Top grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.