Whether you're a tradesman or just enjoying your journey, this lighter duty work belt fits your lifestyle!
The solid full grain leather strap has a nice texture and feel; its bendable nature works right along with you. The center bar buckle has a polished finish and is guaranteed to never test positive for nickel. There will be no more calling in sick with a nickel allergy rash, not that you would ever do that...
Give this good-looking and cost-effective work belt a try; we know you'll be glad you did.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅜ " wide by 3⅜ " long (6 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Journeyman Center Bar Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.