Square off with your nickel allergy symptoms! Our new version of the nickel free wide pin buckle may be small, but don't let its size fool you!
The buckle is guaranteed for life to never test positive for nickel, so your days with abdominal nickel rash can be over forever. We also upgraded this belt so that the buckle is stitched to the strap (now solid full grain leather), so no unnecessary metals are touching your skin.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1⅝" x 2" (41 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Pin is polished; buckle face is brushed
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Square Wide Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1⅜ inches or 35 mm wide
- Strap materials: Solid full grain leather
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.