We know the ordeal that comes with finding a belt your child will actually wear, and we're confident that we've found the answer!
Our adult version of the Roan Distressed has met with such amazing reviews about the incredible comfort, the "already broken in" feeling, and of course NO nickel allergy rash, that we thought a miniature version would be the answer for those choosy children!
Full grain leather belt strap is paired with a Certified Nickel Free™ buckle! We think they are gonna love it!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 x 38 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Women's Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Distressed Brown
- Strap width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain distressed leather; unfinished edges
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.