Make a statement as big as a bison with the Austin Brown Bison Leather Belt. The belt strap features brown full grain bison leather with darker, textured accents for good-looking Western style.
We’ve sewn on our favorite, nickel-free gunmetal gray buckle and added an oversize keeper to really make this belt pop. Add some Texas flair to any dress or dress-casual occasion, or throw on your cowboy boots to take this belt to the next level!
We bet you love the way it looks almost as much as you love the way it doesn’t irritate your nickel allergy.
Hypoallergenic and Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Buckle style: Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color: Brown with finished black edge for depth
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full Grain Leather - Shrunken Bison
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e., if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes on either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to Contact Us, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time, and we can help you.