Certified Nickel Free™ double pin roller buckles protect the skin from nickel allergy - that's a lifetime guarantee! They also protect the genuine full grain leather belt straps from undue creasing or scratching.
Even better, they provide an updated complement to the handcrafted leather straps. This belt set is great for those who are tough on belts. The full grain leather strap of the Ridgeline Trail Black Belt makes it a comfortable belt that is also very durable. For a truly individualistic look, you'll appreciate the Ridgeline Trail Distressed Leather Belt in Brown. The look of distressed or "pull up" leather improves with age and wear, as the body's natural oils give it a unique appearance!
- Certified Nickel Free- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2½ inches (64 mm) long x 2¼ inches (57 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Natural silver-tone finish
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Double Pin Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): One black belt strap, one distressed brown strap
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Both straps are full grain leather, brown strap is distressed
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.