The nickel free gunmetal gray bottle opener* buckle provides a great match for the charcoal hues of this distressed leather strap. A trendy, somewhat monochromatic look that adds style to all your casual apparel.
A great conversation piece as well as being your protection from nickel allergy rash, this buckle has been known to save the day when bottles must be opened!
The handcrafted belt strap is not only a handsome accessory, it also offers comfort and durability! Destined to be a popular look, why not be the first in your crowd to own it?
*The Bottle Opener Buckle is a functional opener but the finish may scratch or chip with use.
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅞ inches long x 2⅜ inches wide or 73 mm x 60 mm
- Buckle finish: Gunmetal Gray
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Bottle Opener Buckle in Gunmetal Gray by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Distressed Gray
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.